This page shows how to extract SWF object from a given SWF file:
For exporting resources using SwfModify, follow these steps:
- Open SwfModify.
- Press the "Select A Flash File" button. Select a SWF file.
- Modify the frames (all frames/current frame).
- When all the objects have loaded, select the one that you want to extract.
- Press the "Export" button. Choose a folder to export a file to and press "Ok".
Trillix Flash DecompilerEdit
For exporting resources using Trillix, follow these steps:
- Open Trillix.
- Press the "Open Flash file button on the upper-left corner, or by pressing Ctrl + O.
- Press the + sign near the file on the list on the left.
- A list of types of object would open. Press the + sign near the one that you want (e.g. Sprites).
- You can also press the name of an object type (e.g. Sprites) to view images of all objects from the same type, and then double-click the file that you want.
- Tick a V in the box on the left of the name of the object (e.g. Sprite 8).
- In the "Manage" nagication bar on the top, press the "Extract objects" button. It would extract them to a directory that represent the exporting day. You can move it to your Desktop for an easier access.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.