In the following ways you'll be able to convert SWF files to SVG files.
- Open wonderfl's SWF2SVG.
- Select the SWF file from your computer using the "Load SWF" button.
- When the "Save SVG" button can be press, press it and select where to save it in your computer.
Using Swiffy and HiQPdfEdit
Using this method could violate's Google's terms of service, if not done properly, so you should make sure that you don't violate the terms.
- Upload the SWF file from your computer to Swiffy.
- Copy the HTML output version URL, and paste it in HiQPdf's HTML to SVG converter.
- Press "Convert to SVG" and save the file to your computer.
You may need to edit the file and remove unneeded extra parts that might have been added.