Rooms files contain certain shapes for changing rooms when standing on them, or to disable walking to certain parts of rooms. Those shapes are usually invisible, however, they are visible especially in fiels from the first years of Club Penguin and in files since early 2013.
In order to get rid of them, you need to open the files in SwfModify and delete those files. however, especially in room files since late 2012, SwfModify crashes, or when deleting files other parts of the overall SWF file disappear as well.
To solve this problem, follow the following steps:
- Open Trillix, and load a room file.
- Go to the Frames list, and mark Frame 0.
- Export it, and move it to your desktop (for an easier access).
- Now open the file in SwfModify.
- Select Modify (Current Frame).
- Select the movie clips that contain the green and grey shapes (these are the shapes that cause this issue when taking screenshots) and delete them.
- Save your file.
- Now, using Kurst SWF Renderer, a web browser, or another tool, take a screenshot of your file.