SWF Tricks is a series of pages meant to help you handling .swf files and give you tips for how to extract files and export raster images from SWF files.
You can use the info here for uplaoding images to the wiki, to your blog or site, etc.
You may find some downloadable programs helpful for extracting SWF files and PNG files from SWF files, and handling those files. The links below lead to their pages, that contain information about how to use them, which will be relevant for most of the tutorials.
- SwfModify- editing SWF files.
- SWF Opener- displaying SWF files without using a web browser.
- Kurst SWF Renderer- exporting PNG images from SWF files.
- Flash Decompiler Trillix- extracting resources from SWF files, viewing files' scripts, etc.
- GIMP- an image editor. Useful for editing PNG images.
- Sothink SWF Decompiler- editing and extracting SWF files, converting SWF files to other file types, etc.
Some of the listed tutorials contain more than 1 method of work. Some of those methods may require usage of some of the listed programs on the upper section or other extensions.
Program and Tools usageEdit
- Main article: Project:SWF Tricks/Programs
A quick review of programs that may help you in the tutorials.
- Main article: Project:SWF Tricks/Tutorials
A list of all tutorials.